Thursday, January 22, 2009

CAMPING TOUR 2010

Hi Everyone
This is great, Thanks Gillian.
First how about putting your name at the bottom of your post, so we know who you are. I know which comments belong to Irene, and I know which comments are Gillians, but the rest I don't know who's talking.
Regarding the 2010 Tour, I am inclined to agree with whoever that was that said FOCUS...lets go out of the country. I wouldn't exactly say Cape Town is boring, but definately is expensive. Personally, I vote for out the country, Swaziland, Maputo somewhere like that. I know a lot of it 4x4....but before we let that put us off. Lets do some research and see how we can get around that.
Gillian....seen as you the boffin and the creator of this blog. how about you set up a voting poll. So everyone can vote for the destination....and then lets see what the majority preference is.
Mandy

2 comments:

Irene said...

Riaan kindly set up the voting poll for us for the 2010 Road Trip. Gillian

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I think Swaziland / Maputo should be 1 vote, because they would both be included in the same tour, you would move up from the one into the other....MB