Friday, October 9, 2009

Surprise birthday dinner 28/09/2009


Chanelle and her mother Karin


Irene Wouter (being funny) Natasha and Wikus


I thought my children forgot my birthday, due to everything bad that happened on my birthday. Bad news we received, stuff happening at work.

But I were really surprised that evening when they told me that I must just go with them. We arrived at Chanelle house, where her mother karin and sister were waiting for us. So we left for the Kollenade shopping centre. We went to Ocean Basket. I even got a springbokkie to drink, and yes I did drink it.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Very Nice, well done Kids....thats how it is done.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Congratulations on everyone who surprised Irene. I'm glad you had your springbokkie and I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday.