Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Holiday Pics From Ballito

Yesterday, Wednesday 30th September, was the only day that we got a little sunshine.
So we took advantage of it,  Richard and Chey joined us for the day.
So off we went to challenge the beach and the unrelenting wind and waves.



Don't be fooled by Percy's Pink kiddies Mug,
Take my word for it, that was not Juice in there.....
My juice bottle on the other hand, had Grape juice in it...heheehe



Cheyne and Richard




Aaahh......


Percy




Cheyne and I burying Richard in the sand




Cheyne just making sure Richard stays put.



I thought Richard was thirsty and shared my Grape Juice with him.




Oh look, there's feet growing on the beach.



Richard smirking at the camera, smile Richard








Taking a stroll along the beach




It was time to challenge the cold water




Richard and Mandy after been bucked by the waves


The sea took no prisoners, and threw me around like I was
a Ball.







Just catching my breath after being tumbled around like a stone



We ended the day by calling Johan and Ina, and went out for dinner
together, from there we went for a night cap at another restaurant
and we all went home around 22h30.
A very good day was had.




2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

looks like you had great fun on the beach!

Grape juice my arse!

Anonymous said...

No really it was grapejuice. A little femented maybe, but grape juice none the less.....hehehe